Thursday, December 13, 2012

Coffee Shop Date!

The other day, we bundled up and walked to our nearby coffee shop (a local chain called Beans and Brews).  Of course, every good walk should involve a snack of some sort.  So, we stopped in the coffee shop and the boys sipped on hot chocolate while I enjoyed a gingerbread latte and we snacked on a rice krispie treat.  Although the conversation left much to be desired (lots of talk about trucks, air vents, fans, furnaces, water pipes, etc etc...), I enjoyed having a fun little date with my 2 favorite kids.

My 2 little buddies:

Andrew has no idea how lucky he is to have a view like that on just an ordinary walk!  I wonder how long we'll have to live here before I get used to seeing mountains all the time and in nearly every direction.  I hope it never happens.  Amazing.



Someone wanted to make sure his "worker boots" worked in the snow (Of course they do. They are snow boots).  Oh, and yes, those are both his tracks--one set on the way there and the other on the way home.  He loves his boots.





1 comment: