Sunday, September 16, 2012

Food and Tools

We've been enjoying watching Matthew's personality bloom.  One thing we've really noticed is that this boy loves to eat!  We affectionately refer to him as The Bottomless Pit.

Matthew snacking while Andrew yells at him to get off his book!

While camping last weekend, Matthew kept finding his snack containers and helping himself:


Matthew snacking yet again...

I turned around at a stop light while running errands last week and this little face was looking at me (and snacking, of course):

Andrew has never been all that into food, but he is currently obsessed with his tools.  He refers to himself as "Andrew the builder" and wants to fix everything!  He keeps asking me what's broken and needs fixing.  If I answer with something he's already "fixed" for us, he gets pretty upset with me and demands I name something else for him to work on.  I'm running out of ideas.  Today he used his chain saw and hammer to fix the lamp in Matthew's room.

Instead of carrying his tools in his tool box, Andrew the Builder likes to carry his tools in his "tool belt."  This is how he walked out from his nap this afternoon:



I'm thinking it'd probably be a good idea to get our little builder a tool belt soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment