Sunday, September 8, 2013

Andrew's in School!

Andrew started 3-year-old preschool a few weeks ago!  He's going to the Catholic school connected to our church and so far, it seems like he's loving it!  He has happily gotten himself dressed and eaten breakfast long before it's time to leave, so we haven't had any issues getting out the door, which I'm very relieved about.

We've had at least 1 art project sent home with him every day and I'm a little unsure how many of these "masterpieces" I should save.  How do all you other moms out there deal with this?

Clearly, Andrew is heading right to the top of his class:

This totally cracked me up.  I was handed this while Andrew's teacher let me know he did great on his first day.  Seconds later, Andrew runs over to me and tells me he had a BAD DAY because he didn't get to use the tools AT ALL!  Uh oh--someone is going to be forced to work on things other than building.  I am definitely looking forward to his interests diversifying a bit!  

Here's Andrew all ready for his first day:



Since Andrew's gone 4 mornings a week now, I am getting a lot of great time with Matthew.  He seems to love the quiet time while Andrew is at school and the boys are playing together so much better when Andrew is around.  I'll take it!





No comments:

Post a Comment