Saturday, August 17, 2013

What a Day

Yesterday was "Meet the Teacher" day at Andrew's school.  He got to go and meet his teacher and see his new classroom.  Andrew let me know he was a little scared on the way there, but when we got there, he marched right up to his teacher (Mrs. Lee) and asked her if she had any tools.  Luckily, the answer was yes.  And, after some searching, we managed to find 2 tool-boxes, a bag of tools, and even a drill stored neatly on her tall toy shelves.  Phew.  I think Andrew and school are going to get along just fine.

In other news--Matthew pooped on the potty yesterday!  He looked at me, pointed to his diaper and made a grunting sound.  He hadn't gone yet, so I sat him on the potty and he went!  I got a little break from changing a morning poop diaper!  How exciting.  :)

Here's the boys on the morning of their big days--awaiting some chasing and tickles from B, I assume.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment