Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fallen from Grace...

Remember the first few weeks when I put Matthew in a big boy bed and he STAYED there?!?!  We had quite a battle to get Andrew to stay in bed and kept laughing about the ease of this transition with Matthew.  Was he really going to be one of those kids that just LISTENS??

Well, the other day, that little guy was taking forever to get quiet at naptime.  I checked on him a few times and had to remind him that he is supposed to stay in his bed. I thought he was in bed and babbling for a while until he got quiet for a long nap. But, check out what I found when I went to get him! Note: Room was clean and all Andrew's drawers were closed at the start of "naptime."



Needless to say, Matthew's figured out how to get out of his new big boy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment